Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Coming home.

sorry I changed my font that's better.Iwas in hospital for 10 weeks an hated every minute of it, I did not things could be worse until I got home. when I came home the first thing was the ambulance men themselves, I use to have to be hoisted, so when I came on a bed that would not fit through my front door, they proceeded to bring me in carrying me on a sheet an just leave me sat on a chair, an when my husband tried to put me to bed the sling which is used for the hoist, was to small, we did our best but was not good, when my husband rang the place about it they did not know what we were talking about but said we would have to wait for one to be delivered so I spent along time in my hospital bed which at the time down stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment