Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Daughters (poem)

Daughters they mean everything
No matter what their age
Funny things they may do
Even when a faze

It dose not matter what they say
To tell me all their news
They can tell me anything
Or give me many clues

I know best, its what I got
Instinct just kits in
If someone good, or even bad
Because they are my kin

They make me smile, quite a lot
I feel so happy as well
Older now not young no more
Did everything, even when they fell

Some got children, of their own
Now its time for them
To be a parent, and be there
To always be a gem

To have the partners they have got
Could not asked for more
Could have gone the other way
Gets me to the core

One has moved so far away
Text we do do now
She's my youngest but alright
Miss her every day







No comments:

Post a Comment