Thursday, 7 July 2016

Slow

Got no patience, been 4 years now and although I come along way from just having eye movement to walking with frame (zimmer), moving talking a few words, nothing quick enough for me.
A  man I read about, it only took him 6 months to be back to almost normal, it could take me years.
All I can say is that he could not have lost his core like me, even my balance no good, they say practice makes perfect, but I been doing the same thing in my wet room for along time now and nothing different.
I think I lost a lot of nerves, tummy feels strange, as if I had a operation very numb, getting checked for bladder rely on pads for urine no 2 I know, my mouth not the same, cant cough feels like I can feel my tongue all the time and my mouth on the go all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment