Saturday, 17 October 2015

Mobility

In August I got my Mobility car, a Ford cmax, yes we did loose 250 a week which is my Highest rate Mobility, but all we have to o is put fuel in, everything else is taken care of, we even got breakdown cover, although loosing 250 has been very hard. At least now I can go out an about, we use my manual wheelchair, my electric one to heavy and don't fold down, at least I have not got to stay cooped up in the house. We first went to Citron, but they was no help, just left us on a number of occasions left us to get on with it, although we did not have a clue, we had never got a Mobility car before and I could not get in any of them, when we to Ford it was so different, we had a specialised Motability salesman and he was so helpful I so recommend them, it made it like a breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment