Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Lonelyness

I know I should not feel like this, but at times I do feel lonely.
When I do things I don't like to be watched because of my uncontrollable laughing, but when it comes to knowing my husband is in the house, whether it be him playing football computer poker or him laying down upstairs, I do feel lonely, I know I shouldn't but I do, It makes me feel as if he don't want to be with me, I sort of get a butterfly feeling, I cant help it, I know he does a lot but I suppose that's the way it got to be, I sometimes want to go to bed later, but it makes me feel guilty, I even sometimes go to bed earlier because of this, Before I had stroke I was always up late, I don't change in that way, although when I go to bed because of my medication I do sleep, I just think it would be nice to stay up and watch a film or something on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment