Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Not good care.

Let me tell you about the places I stayed, one was Admial Nelson house, it was awful, the buzzer system well it was non excitant,  they had one person that had a alarm so if they was busy you could wait ages, not everyone closed your curtains when changing, if you at night if you did not fit into their routine, then you would wait, they never had a proper coordinator, so you would find yourself doing nothing and when they did do something you would not know as on the notice board, they had the activities up to high, I did not enjoy my time there. And the second place I went to Jubilee Lodge was as bad, you could wait up to an hour before someone came, when you get there they should do your trips, I have missed a lot of trips because by the time they come round they might be full up and again only some shut the curtains when being changed, I never felt safe, was left alone a lot with walker and one day my bathroom floor was soaking and I needed the toilet, when the carer came which was along time, it did not seem to bother her, but it was wet under my feet and walker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment