Monday, 2 November 2015

Invisabe

I do sometimes feel like I am not here, as I do get people talking to my husband and ignoring me, a good way to explain this is, my husband has to always remind my son to say hello or goodbye and I have had a manager of Asda walk straight past me and talk to my husband," HELLO" I  am here, that's what I feel like saying, most family and friends are good, but it does so annoy me, I'm far from deaf and have got my own mind, I know its hard for me to communicate, but if people could just take the time, they would understand me.
If we have any sort of meeting, my husband normally says "don't forget Debi is here" and they do listen, it just worries me that if my husband did not say I would be ignored.
 I do feel very lonely if this happens, because I'm so here, but its as if  I am invisible, non existent, vanished.
Please take that extra time to either listen or to at least acknowledge me, I need just a bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment