I think my mouth has nerve damage, as I cant cough and my mouth is always on the go, I don't seem to have any control of what my mouth does, like coughing getting rid of any flem.
My tongue feels different, its mostly stiff, even when in my mouth, it sometimes wont relax at all.
I find when I have been crying, it gets all gluppy and I cant get rid of if, my mouth fills up and I cant spit, just have to try with my tissue.
How to explain my mouth, is it feels like I been sucking a sweet for ages.
It has got a lot better though, my mouth can blow out now and suck a straw and I can puff my cheeks out now, say my S's.
All this is new, they are things I could not do and since I have had my carer, I have been able to put on my own lipstick, I have no control over my emotions though, I might laugh for no reason and cry for no reason, it just happens I cant help it, I have no control at all it just happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment