I use to do everything
But know I need the help
Wash and dry and dressing now
Can you imagine how I felt
Carol is my carer now
And friend in every way
She helps me with everything
Helps me every day
I would not be
The person I am now
If not for Carol
She shows me how
Exercise she makes me do
Only for the best
Worries all the time for me
That I don't do rest
No one talks like Carol does
And thorough threw and threw
She's there for me all the time
Even when a queue
She takes me out to the town
Seeing mum as well
We get along that's for sure
Yes we even gel
My favourite person Carol is
Does so much for me
Makes the difference to my life
Just hope she can see
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete